Commercial Sales Representative
Posted on 03 Sep,2019
Job Purpose: A commercial sales representative is someone who attempts to sell a product or service for a company. Therefore; the position entails the selling of products and services using solid arguments to prospective clients & customers within Saudi Arabia to match or exceed the defined sales, profit and market share goals. The Commercial sales representative will be required to perform cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers, as well as Maintain a positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Responsibilities & Duties: The Commercial Sales Representative appointed will be expected to successfully:
- Acquire new accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase Market Share
- Ensure obtaining pre-set targets
- Services existing accounts, obtains new orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Update sales data and preparing reports studying the type of sales outlet or trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years Proven work experience in sales or marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Experience in Selling Services, Solutions, & Products.